2 nov. 2014

A masculine and a feminine birthday card

Hi!

This week I made a few birthday cards. In the month november a few family members of mine celebrate their birthdays, so I made these cards for their special day.

Here's the masculine card. I used blue card stock, made a double A5 card, and cut a mat of patterned paper 14x20 cm, a square brown mat of 13,5x13,5 cm and used a white pearl colored linnen patterned card stock size 13x13 on top. I distressed the top with Ranger distress ink Vintage Photo and stampend the images on the left with two nautical silicone stamps by Viva Decor 'My Paper World'. I don't remember the name of the brand of the stamp of the boat on the right anymore, it 's in my stash in a box with all sorts of nice stamps. I stamped the boats with a mix of Ranger distress ink Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans en Ranger Archival Ink, and ordinary black ink.
I made a bow with twine and a small brown ribbon, and added a 'silver' metal button, a heart and an anchor. As a final touch I made the waves sparkle with a bit of silver glitter.



For the feminine card I used the same measurements; but this time I chose the Viva Decor 'My Paper World' silicone stamps 'Flower Heart & Rose' and the 'Happy Birthday Stamp of the same brand. As embellishments I added a 3d flower of a hydrangea and a lace ribbon and a bow I made of several small pieces of ribbon in the colours of the card.



Een reactie plaatsen