31 okt. 2014

'When hearts listen, angels sing'

It has been a while since I posted another page in my art journal, but finally I'm ready to show it to you.
First I made the background with at least two layers of gesso, gel medium on a piece of lace, and a lot of color to give the spread a very rich and golden gloss. I liked the result very much, but could not decide what words and pictures to use. So I did n't do anything to it for several weeks. My art journal was gathering dust on my desk....
But finally I had this idea, with this inspiring anonymous quote! Two nice vintage pictures of angels on the left page. Ofcourse I had to add a bit extra gold shimmering on the clothes and wings of the angels! On the other page I used an alpha stencil to write the quote 'When hearts listen, angels sing'.


Seems like I'm getting a bit in the Christmas spirit now the clock is turned back an hour, the autumnleaves are falling and I 'm developing ideas to create my Christmas cards of this  year....





Een reactie posten